Mentoring & Lecturing
In partnership with Osstem Implant UK we are pleased to offer a mentoring programme to provide a helping hand for your first implant cases or developing your skills to a more advanced surgical procedure for experienced dentists at affordable prices.
THE VSS Mentor Programme
The mentoring programme will be tailored to your individual training needs, whether you are a beginner in implant dentistry, or an experienced clinician needing to develop specific skills.
The programme is structured around your timetable with a view to ensure all aspects of your learning needs are covered and to help keep a record of your development.
Mentoring fee structure:
- In house mentoring for implant placement – £600 per unit.This includes:
- Review of the case for up to 30 minutes before the day is booked
- Pre-operative briefing of the procedure in detail, on the day
- Chair-side assistance
- Debrief after treatment is carried out
- Travel expenses – unless overnight stay is required due to distance
- Chair-side assistance and mentoring for implant restorations – £200 per unit per stage
- In house case discussion & training – £150/hour
- Online and telephone support and help with case discussions and planning – £75 per half hour.
- Minimum daily rate – £1200
Dr Shirin is also a visiting lecturer at various universities.
For more information please call the reception on 020 8365 2365.